Wednesday, May 13, 2009

day 3: may 13, 2009

i had to take a drive to the big town today (i.e. IF)
i also took my little pet (for my graphic design class, i named him red dirty. i read this story and then the name stuck.)
we're supposed to take these random objects (which were assigned. mine is a neon red-orange plastic sheep. it sort of struggles to stand. a bit broken you might say.) and get 10 pics a week.
the final-finished project is a mystery. hopefully it's neat-o.
:: geri e.

today i took some shots at temple square.
beautiful day for shooting.
here is one of my faves: the doorknobs of the temple.
they are beautiful.
enjoy.


xoxo
alex

I took my cousin Aaron to the zoo in Calgary. This was one of the nicest days we've had this spring. It's been raining a lot on us, at least it's not snow....
Also, I'm kind of obsessed with giraffes. So this just makes me happy.
Loves, K.


No comments: