Monday, May 11, 2009

introductions...and post of the day: may 11, 2009

hello everyone.
welcome to our blog.
kristen and i are still getting things figured out {and we are very excited to be doing this!} but what we are hoping is that we will each post one photo everyday, to kind of showcase where we've been this summer. it should be fun to compare both photos and see what we can come up with.

i am going to start the blog out with this photo i took over the weekend. i love this shot! this is my sister hailey barrel racing in the rodeo. she's a really great cowgirl and is doing well in both barrels and poles. good job hailey! keep it up!

xoxo
alex

Hello world!
I decided I was going to be lame and post a picture I took a week and a half ago at my older bro's wedding. I was so excited to welcome Mary Anne into my family, she was radiant. And I guess Nelson didn't look half bad either...considering the lighting was less than desirable, too bright. Alex and I are so excited to share our summer experiences with each other and YOU, our readers/viewers.
XOxo - kristen

 

No comments: