Tuesday, May 12, 2009

day 2: may 12, 2009

Welcome to day number two of our escapade!
It looks like I am the first one to log on and post, so I think I will just describe the photo. I took this on a recent trip to Waterton National Park. It's the sister park to Glacier in the States. This is Cameron Falls, and is famous for engagement photos. I personally think it's overused, why place people in front of it? Again, the lighting wasn't in my favour, but it's one of my favourite spots, so I needed to post it.


so i'm geri and i get to join this little summer-photo-project-club and i'm pretty excited about it!
this dandy little photo has a bit of a story behind it.
not sure if i should share all the details here. so if you'd like the story you can take a step over to this blog if you'd like to read on.
if not here is a cute little photo of a window w/ pink trim.
(hint to the rest of the story: the window happens to be somebody's bedroom window. and i maybe have to associate with that somebody and they told me it was their bedroom window. and it might have been pretty awkward.)


hello! so happy to be here.
and so happy geri is here! she is my sweet cousin and is amazing behind that nikon of hers. just wait, you'll see...
my photo of the day is a black&white of the exhaust pipe on my brother's pre-mission pickup. {brown. chevy. duramax. brand spankin' new.} he has great taste in trucks, but he is out of town for the next two years serving an lds mission, so he sold it to my dad. and just recently my parents traded it in. in honor of him {and his high school glory days}, i had to do one last photo shoot of the truck. this is one of my fave's from the day.
enjoy!


xoxo
alex

No comments: