Tuesday, May 19, 2009

day 8: may 19, 2009


exit signs on fences in the wide open almost always equals visual interest. at least in my book.

i maybe am a fan of the random. as well as the rundown.

( geri e. )


first of all... in case you are all wondering where kristen has gone, we are too! haha
but don't worry...she's getting ready to come back with a BANG! i just know it.

ok, now to my photo for the day.
it's all about birthdays around here.
and since i love cupcakes and vintage, i decided to try to make this classic shot {taken tonight, mind you.} look a little baby-pink-vintage. you like?
i heart cupcakes.
and birthdays.
big time.
xoxo
plain jayne {that's me...alex}

Okay! I'm back! Sorry crew, my camera was MIA this weekend. In other words, my little brother happened to "walk off" with it. I am really wanting to get back into a project I started last semester doing environmental portraits, so I thought about it thoroughly tonight, we'll see what kind of shots I can get here in Canada. Today, however, I want to introduce you to my friend, Floyd.
Loves, K.

No comments: